English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

My collaboration with The Dressroom

Hace unos días os contaba que hice de ilustradora de moda que soy, en el showroom de una amiga cómo ilustradora(varios post anterior , nombrado "The dressroom") que por cierto, aún siguen expuestas las ilustraciones por si quereis pasaros a echar un vistazo e igualmente de paso, mirais también algo del showroom, que hay cositas muy monas para nosotras, jeje!!

Mi pequeña colaboración concretamente con The dressroom es posar con algunas de sus prendas de la próxima temporada privamera/verano 2011 y el otro día, me fuí una tarde a hacerme dicha sesión de fotos, la cuál no estuvo nada mal! ...Iré subiendo los cuatro looks, por cada post que vaya escribiendo: Romantic, flowers+stripes, nude+black y chic, espero que os gusten!!


1) Romantic

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Estilismo/Styling: Claudia (me).
Vestuario/Costume: The Dressroom
Maquillaje y peluquería/Make Up&Hairdresser: Claudia (me).


A few days ago I told you I made as fashion illustrator in the showroom of a friend as illustrator in several previous posts, named "The dressroom" by the way, the illustrations are still exposed if you want to have to take a look and also by the way, you look something of the showroom, which is very cute stuff for us, hehe!!


Specifically my small contribution to The dressroom is posing with some of her clothes for next season spring at / Summer 2011, and the other day, I went in the afternoon to make me that photoshoot, which was not bad! I'll put the four outfits for each post you type: Romantic, flowers+stripes, black+nude and chic, hope you like!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...