English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Britt Robertson: I can't do cosmetics

Britt Robertson isn't "even a little bit talented" at applying her own make-up.

The American actress is famed for her roles in Dan in Real Life, The Tenth Circle,Avalon High and Scream 4. Since appearing in a range of movies, Britt has attended many red carpet events.
However, the 21-year-old star is none the wiser when it comes to beauty and style.

"I'm not even a little bit talented at the red-carpet make-up thing, but recently I did learn how to give myself dramatic-looking eyes and how to contour my cheekbones," she revealed.

Although Britt is laid back when it comes to her day-to-day beauty regime, she does love her on-screen transformations. The stunning star can't believe how make-up and hair styling can alter the look of someone so radically.

"I'm very low-maintenance, but I had to get bangs and extensions for The First Time," she explained in an interview with Teen Vogue.

"I'd never looked that glamorous before - and I felt like a completely different person!"

Britt is a self-confessed "tomboy". However, she makes sure she takes care of her skin when she's partaking in outdoor pursuits.

"I'm very fair, so when I'm hitting the waves, I always wear sunblock. For every day, I really like Murad skin-care products," she said.

As for her every day cosmetic essentials, Britt loves Maybelline New York mascara and says that "drugstore mascaras are the best".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...