English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Dianna Agron Quotes (Few)





"When you're sad, you're not sad. You are merely oblivious to the good things in your life. There is always a crack of light in the darkness. Find it.” - Dianna Agron

"What a world we live in. I want to be incredibly close to the heart of it all. To live honestly, truthfully and to be completely present is the ultimate enterprise. And right now, I couldn't possibly ask for anything more. I am a very lucky girl. Dianna Agron

"I am trying to live my life with a sharpie marker approach. You can't erase the strokes you've made, but each step is much bolder and more deliberate... -Dianna Agron

"If you really believe in yourself you don't have to bring other people down” - Dianna Agron

"Year by year I learn more about myself and I think that confidence and honesty and just really being true to yourself is probably the most beautiful thing that you can do for yourself and the people around you” - Dianna Agron

 "Sometimes people will say a word and already you're associating a word and song and you wanna sing the song and people are like 'I just was asking you a question. You didn't have to sing to me'” - Dianna Agron

"If you don't have a picture to walk away with, it doesn't make the experience any less memorable” - Dianna Agron

"Everyday is an opportunity to fall or hurt yourself,so that was my experience.  ” - Dianna Agron

Dianna: Having a dance background, I became used to rejection at an early age. Dance is very competitive, especially for a sensitive person like me. But I realized it's better not to take it so seriously. If you beat yourself up, it's hard to keep going.

 "Without love We are not truly living” - Dianna Agron

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...